To build up to and then follow-up on the release of The People, Place, and Space Reader in spring 2014, we will be releasing monthly recommended reading lists including classic and cutting-edge readings on current issues. The following lists have been released this month (March 2014):
- Archives, Exhibitions, Art, and the Urban Public Gabrielle Bendiner-Viani
- Food, Psychology, and the Environment Christine C. Caruso
- Environmental Factors in Drug Use and Abuse Martin J. Downing, Jr.
- Sustainability in Life, Place, and Justice Do Lee
- Design and Social Responsibility by William Mangold
- Destabilizing the Map through Mapping and Resistance by Einat Manoff
- Health and Environment by Meredith L. Theeman
- Wayfinding, Movement, and Mobility by Aga Skorupka
- Children’s and Young People’s Participation in Political Spaces Jennifer Tang
For the full list of recommended reading lists, click here.